[platform-swt-dev] Icon for Eclipse on Mac OS X

You can download the latest versions of that Eclipse icon I posted a couple of days ago.

http://homepage.mac.com/mphippard/EclipseIcons.sit.hqx

This includes three icons, the original one, and two new variants.  I really like the third option. It takes the Eclipse logo and puts it on the "sheet of paper" along with the wrench.  I suggested he ditch the wrench for something more "design-oriented" like a compass, pencil, protractor etc..

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Mark

PS - To use the icon, just replace the Eclipse.icns file in the Eclipse package with the one you want (of course giving it the name Eclipse.icns).  I have to drag it off my dock and put it back to see the change.

Back to the top