Re: [platform-swt-dev] junit on OS X

If you are in the Java or in the Debug perspective you should have  two "
Running Man icon". One is for running external tools (there is a red
toolbox behind the running man in the icon, right ?) and the another (for
launching Java application) is the one  you are looking for.

                      Bob Koss
                      <koss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>         To:      <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      platform-swt-dev-admin@         Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] junit on OS X
                      07/16/2002 12:40 PM
                      Please respond to

On 7/16/02 12:16 PM, "Andre Weinand" <weinand@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Select the class 'TestRunner' in the Package Explorer and click on
> the arrow in the 'Running Man' toolbar button. In the pulldown menu
> select 'Run As.../Java Application".

I'm not seeing the same thing that you are. In the Package Explorer, I
navigate to junit.swingui.TestRunner. When I select either the .class file
or the class itself, I don't see anything in the Running Man icon other
an option to configure external tools.

> BTW: JUnit is built into Eclipse: open the New wizard and you find a
> JUnit category under Java.

Yes, I found that - even made a test case using the wizard. Still can't run
it from eclipse, although junit runs fine from the command line so I'm
currently just switching between eclispse and junit.

Robert Koss, Ph.D.     | Training, Mentoring, Contract Development
Senior Consultant      | Object Oriented Design, C++, Java
www.objectmentor.com   | Extreme Programming

platform-swt-dev mailing list