Re: [platform-swt-dev] junit on OS X

Is there a trick to invoking the TestRunner? I added junit.jar to the
project's build path and the compiler recognizes the Junit classes in my
test class. I can't figure out how to actually run the tests.

Select the class 'TestRunner' in the Package Explorer and click on the arrow in the 'Running Man' toolbar button. In the pulldown menu select 'Run As.../Java Application".

BTW: JUnit is built into Eclipse: open the New wizard and you find a JUnit category under Java.

--andre

Back to the top