Re: [platform-swt-dev] patch for gtk2 binding

I have applied these changes. If you have a look at them, you will see
that two workarounds that were necessary due to features/bugs in
GtkPixmap were remove. The first one, GtkImage allows a NULL pixmap,
while GtkPixmap did not. And the second, GtkPixamp does not redraw itself
if the image being set is the same as the one currently set. GtkImage
does.
This was a problem since the actual image pixels may be different.

Silenio

Jeffrey Morgan <kuzman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
07/08/02 09:09 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev