Re: [platform-swt-dev] OS X version, now and future

Do you export the dll and swt.jar "on top" of those you're running eclipse on? Or did i miss something? I've set up a copy of eclipse where i can export the dll and jar.

I'm exporting both to a folder 'export'.
However, in the fragment 'org.eclipse.swt.carbon' I only have a symbolic link from the dll to the dll in the 'export' directory. I don't have an swt.jar in the fragment, so I'm using the swt that gets built from the source. (BTW: I had to find this out the hard way: I had links to both files and was wondering why my changes to SWT never appeared in the target...)

--andre

Back to the top