Re: [platform-swt-dev] OS X version, now and future

We could presumably do this, but if I had to pick I'd take the latest and greatest running on the Mac. There are many reasons for this, including the fact that I expect the solution to at least some of the Mac problems (like what to do with the "Eclipse" menu) will have to come from other teams, like the UI team. On top of that, I hate getting something working only to find out later that it doesn't actually work with the latest stuff.

McQ.

Ringo De Smet <ridesmet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

07/11/2002 03:49 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev