Re: [platform-swt-dev] OS X version, now and future

Hello,

On 11-07-2002 18:14, Mike Wilson wrote:
> Mac OS X has to become a first class citizen w.r.t. the drops page. Then you
> can get integration builds for the Mac just like any other platform.

Now that there is a stable 2.0 release of Eclipse, can we get SWT for Mac OS
X stable first keeping the rest of the code on the 2.0 milestone. I would
hate having a more and more stable SWT for Mac OS X with a less stable post
2.0 interim build of Eclipse. Or do I interpret your words in a wrong way?

Ringo

Back to the top