Re: [platform-swt-dev] OS X version, now and future

Mike,

Andre: I realize I should have tried this already, but can you run Eclipse from within Eclipse on the current drop?

Of course, I'm running and debugging Eclipse from within Eclipse.
(I'm using my Win2k box only for reading Notus Lotes and heating my office...)

I have SWT and SWT Examples in source, and all the other plugins as binary.
I'm populating my workspace with PDE.
Because I have SWT in source I've modified my Ant script (for building the dll) so that it exports the dll into the org.eclipse.swt.carbon fragment.
Everything seems to work, even conditional breakpoints etc.

--andre

Back to the top