[platform-swt-dev] OS X version, now and future

First Andre, Thank you!
I am now running with OS X 10.1.5 and everything (mostly ;-), looks
wonderful. I have had a few hiccups here and there, but nothing serious (at
least on par with NetBeans hiccups I had had).
A couple of questions:
1) Has OS X been added to the bug tracking software?
2) Are you going to post instructions on how to update our versions from CVS
(as you did earlier pre-F2), so we can keep up with the lovely changes?

Again, thank you, I am so happy to be running Eclipse on OS X now.

-warner

+warner onstine+

Back to the top