Re: [platform-swt-dev] Antialiasing

Does anyone know if anti-aliasing is available on Win32? I know Microsoft added it to GDI+, but my understanding is that this is a completely new class library, and not one that is guaranteed to be on all windows machines.

Clearly anti-aliasing could be implemented as a "hint" on SWT's GC, in the same way that other settings (like some Controls) are currently hints and are ignored on some platforms. But, what I would really like to know is if SWT could *ever* provide this feature, or is it impossible because it would require the GDI+ DLL?

"Mike Wilson" <Mike_Wilson@xxxxxxx>

          "Mike Wilson" <Mike_Wilson@xxxxxxx>

          07/10/2002 09:15 AM
          Please respond to platform-swt-dev