Re: [platform-swt-dev] Eclipse for MacOS X: updated Readme

... but not until tomorrow 'cause the person who with the rights has gone home for the day.

McQ.

Mike Wilson

07/04/2002 03:54 PM

        To:        platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [platform-swt-dev] Eclipse for MacOS X: updated ReadmeLink

*doh*! Yes, I can.

McQ.

Ringo De Smet <ridesmet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

07/04/2002 02:00 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:        Eclipse SWT <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [platform-swt-dev] Eclipse for MacOS X: updated Readme

On 04-07-2002 19:12, Mike Wilson wrote:

> Either one is fine. The nice thing about using bugzilla is that individual
> bugs can get tracked (and maybe handled by somebody other than Andre. ;-) )

I would prefer bugzilla. Can you get "Mac OS X" added to the list of known
operating systems in Bugzilla? This would be the easiest way to find all Mac
related SWT (and other) issues, no?

Ringo