[platform-swt-dev] Re: Eclipse 2.0 for MacOS X

Hello Andre and all MacOS X developers,

Here is some feedback on my Eclipse 2.0 installation on MacOSX :

I also had some problems to open the Eclipse 2.0.app package with the GUI. Since I did not want to logout/login again, I choosed to go with the command-line (Terminal) and everything was OK. I now have Eclipse 2.0 running on 10.1.5 with the limitations you mention in the README (Eclipse starts and crash at the very first try - it just creates the workspace... and the keyboard limitations for { and } on my french keyboard :-)

Many thanks for the work performed so far, it's very valuable for us !

Sebastien Stormacq
Chief Architect
Aubay Luxembourg

Back to the top