Re: [platform-swt-dev] JRE problem

Hi,
Firstly, thanks Andre for doing this port - excellent stuff.

I also had this problem with the JRE but by changing the order of things I
was successful.
I first entered the name of the JRE, I then unchecked the 'Use default ...',
I filled in the rest of the details. There is no button called 'JRE Jar
File' so I just used the Add External Jar which worked.

channing

--
Channing Walton
http://homepage.mac.com/channingwalton