Re: [platform-swt-dev] Eclipse 2.0 for MacOS X

Hi,

Everything went fine here. Thanks ;) Do I still build the swt library from Project Builder?

Ulf Holm Nielsen

On onsdag, juli 3, 2002, at 10:03 , Andre Weinand wrote:

Hi Ringo,

I only have one remark here: before I could open the Eclipse 2.0 bundle, I had to log out and log in again. This has been an issue that was discussed
for previous builds too.

That's really strange: I only had that problem once, with my first posting of the application bundle a few month ago. After finding the workaround, it never
occurred again. But now I know: its still there...

I've updated the Readme.

Thanks a lot,
--andre