Re: [platform-swt-dev] Eclipse 2.0 for MacOS X

Hello Andre,

On 03-07-2002 20:34, Andre Weinand wrote:

> - Open the context menu on the aplication 'Eclipse 2.0' and select
>  'Show Package Contents': the application opens as a folder (the 'bundle').

I only have one remark here: before I could open the Eclipse 2.0 bundle, I
had to log out and log in again. This has been an issue that was discussed
for previous builds too.

For the rest, everything was as you described. I am now successfully running
Eclipse 2.0 on Mac OS X 10.1.5!

Thank you very much for your efforts in the Carbon port!

Ringo

Back to the top