Re: [platform-swt-dev] Can't eclipse run in 128mb?

Brad,
        The "dev" mailing lists are for discussion between the developers of Eclipse. User questions need to be asked on the eclipse.tools newsgroup. Also, it's not clear why you'd pick swt-dev for this question anyway.

McQ.

Brad Cox <bcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

07/03/2002 12:20 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev