Re: [platform-swt-dev] Eclipse on OS X 10.2 Developer Preview

I'm sure it's par for the course.  I just wanted to make the fact known in case someone with a copy of 10.2, and some Carbon experience wanted to give it a go while Andre is on vacation.  (Where are all the Carbon developers!?)  As a developer (Java/Cocoa, not Carbon), I'm shocked you haven't learned to synchronize the phase of the moon with your coding yet -- maybe I'll write a plug-in.  ;)  Eclipse is a great product.  Keep up the good work guys!

~Majik