Re: [platform-swt-dev] Adding Motif for Mac OS X to CVS

In case anyone is interested - I managed to add a vm by editing the
vmConfiguration.xml file. After adding a simple one I was able to edit it
and so it now looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<vmSettings defaultVMConnector="">
    <vmType id="org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.launcher.StandardVMType">
        <vm id="0" name="MacVM"
path="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.3.1/Home">
            <libraryLocations>
                <libraryLocation
jreJar="/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.3.1/Classes/c
lasses.jar"  jreSrc="" pkgRoot=""/>
            </libraryLocations>
        </vm>
    </vmType>
</vmSettings>

I guess other can use it if they are having the same grief.

Unfortunately I find eclipse unusable as repainting seems to be broken
(mentioned before) and so you have to keep switching perspectives to get a
repaint.

Chang

Back to the top