Re: [platform-swt-dev] Adding Motif for Mac OS X to CVS

Title: Re: [platform-swt-dev] Adding Motif for Mac OS X to CVS
> Channing Walton wrote:
> > I had a go with your port and am having trouble adding a VM.
> > After filling in all the details I get the following on the console > > with I click 'OK'
>
> That apparently is an Eclipse 2 application problem on OS X (at least)
> and is not X11/Motif specific.  See the "OS X Eclipse F2" thread and
> particularly Ulrich's post today.
>
> http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/platform-swt-dev/msg00964.html

> jim

Hi again,
I am still trying to get this to work and still get the NullPointerException when setting up the VM no matter what I try.
Has anyone managed to get this to work?

Is it possibile to edit the config files somewhere to get eclipse to pick it up ?

channing

--
Channing Walton
http://homepage.mac.com/channingwalton