Re: [platform-swt-dev] OS X Eclipse F2

Actually, I ran the make_carbon.xml to build OS X SWT from the trunk which worked great, but after running the F2 version, ant would no longer launch. I looked at the ant preferences and it was pointing to a Eclipse.app/Contents/Resource/Java/plugins/org.eclipse.ant and the Eclipse.app directory actually contained Eclipse.app/Contents/Resource/Java/plugins/org.eclipse.ant_1.4.1 (version number on end). I attempted to change the path in the ant preferences, but the file browser that pops up would not navigate into the .app as it didn't recognize it as a directory. (I suppose it would if I turned off the bundle bit, but I'm not sure about how to go about that). I then copied org.eclipse.ant_1.4.1 to org.eclipse.ant so Eclipse could find it. This allowed the ant process to start, but it just sits there grinding and never finishes anything. I would specify the error, but the ConsoleLog is not displaying text properly with the OS X version of SWT so I can not fetch the error.

~Paul