Re: [platform-swt-dev] Eclipse/Mac access to cvs-repository

I believe you want pserver for anonymous login.

McQ.

                      Andre Weinand
                      <weinand@xxxxxxx>               To:      platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      platform-swt-dev-admin@         Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] Eclipse/Mac access to cvs-repository
                      eclipse.org

                      05/21/02 12:26 PM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-swt-dev

Martin,

>I wanted to connect to cvs to browse the repository, but I lack some
>information like
>connection type, user, pwd, host, port and repository path.

conn-type: extssh
user: there should be an anonymous account, you'll find it on the web site
pwd: see on web site
host: dev.eclipse.org
port: default
path: /home/eclipse

>I already installed cvs 11.3

This is only required if you want to run the CVS repository locally
because Eclipse's client libarry can only work with newer versions of
the server. If you connect to external CVS repositories Eclipse
already contains everything you'll need.

--andre