Re: [platform-swt-dev] Mac OS X drop dialog box problem

 I then decided to play a bit and noticed that
the dialog boxes don't let you click on them only hit the enter key to make
them go away.

This problem hasn't been reported on this list because it is already mentioned in the README (section: 'Known Problems'). The problems seems to have occured after I changed event handling from WaitNextEvent to the Carbon Event Manager.

What info do you guys need?

If you want to help just try to fix the problem ;-) (in Display.java).

BTW: do you know how to setup the default event handler (menubar tracking etc.) for the ApplicationEventTarget if you cannot call RunApplicationEventLoop. In this case I don't get them for free. Maybe I could RunApplicationEventLoop just for one event so that I can hold onto the NextEventHandler...

Thanks,
--andre

Back to the top