Re: [platform-swt-dev] Latest (5/5) OS/X build fails.

I was able to build and run the 5/5 drop this morning without problems.  As others have alluded to, the problems are likely related to the version of Project Builder that is installed.

By the way, this port looks very promising.  I am running it on a Powerbook G3/500 with 384 MB of RAM.  It runs pretty nicely.

I cannot seem to change any of the fonts in the Preferences.  I assume this has just not been implemented yet.  By the way, have you heard that a new feature is coming in 10.1.5 that will allow automatic font-smoothing for Carbon apps?  This was my main reason for wanting the port to be Cocoa, so if we can get this for free with Carbon, that will be great.

Thanks

Mark

Back to the top