Re: [platform-swt-dev] Latest (5/5) OS/X build fails.

I just tried this from home. I seemed to get past doing the build&run in PB, but after following all the other steps I ended up with something which would just start and then exit immediately... could just be I got one of the steps wrong, or had a bad download, but I too would like to see a precompiled version.

I also suspect that the changes in the build process which put the version number in the plugin directory name are going to make this process even more painful.

McQ.