[platform-swt-dev] SWT EMULATED WIDGETS FOLDER STRUCTURE CHANGING

In order to make ANT scripts run everywhere, we had to change the build process and in changing the build process we are forced to make each emulated widget have its own source folder.

Sorry.

If you are currently working on an emulated widget (e.g. Table,Tree,TabbFolder, ....) please do not release anything into CVS until further notice!!!!!!!!!!

Also, when you do go to release, you will have to make changes to the folder structure in your workspace before you can synch with the repository.

When we have finished fixing up the repository we will release new class paths and will announce what the new state is and how to synch with this new state.

Until then (should only be an hour or two) please don't release any emulated widget stuff!

Thank you,
Veronika and Silenio

Back to the top