Re: [platform-swt-dev] J++

The best place to ask user questions is on the eclipse newsgroup.
(This email list is for people developing SWT.)
There are a lot of people monitoring the newsgroup, so your
chances of an answer are higher.
To set up your news reader to look at the eclipse newsgroup,
use this address:
You need a password to access this newsgroup, so go to:
        http://www.eclipsecorner.org/newsgroups/index.html
to request one.

Hope this helps,
Carolyn