[platform-swt-dev] Re: OSX Port

I'm not savvy enough in PB to have the thing up quite yet (I see it's expecting SWT_for_mac_osX in Volumes...), but thought I'd recommend you crossposting OS X Eclipse and SWT advances on the Apple Java development list (http://www.lists.apple.com/mailman/listinfo/java-dev). I hadn't seen anything (could be blind), so I forwarded your last announcement (and space bar fix).

Looking forward to having time to build Eclipse on my iBook. Hope Eclipse is as much faster than Netbeans on OS X as it is on my PC!

Ruffin Bailey

--
Ruffin.Bailey@xxxxxxxx  | Database Management Systems Group
TPMC.com contractor     | NOAA Coastal Services Center

-- The contents of this message are mine personally and do
not reflect any position of the US Government or NOAA.

Back to the top