Re: [platform-swt-dev] OSX Port

On mandag, april 22, 2002, at 08:51 , Andre Weinand wrote:

nice work.. really

Does this mean that you could actually get Eclipse up and running?

Like a charm.. no problems at all.. well that I downloaded the wrong eclipse version (M5), but that was a pure RTFM ..

Only thing I had to figure out myself was that Apple for some reason has Swing and awt in a separate jar file ;)

should we report bugs or do you prefer to work some more first?

I've planned to become self-hosted before Apple WWDC. Therefore I think it is not necessary to report any obvious bugs that I would have to fix anyway before May 6th. However I'm always interested in feedback for non-obvious problems or any Mac and Carbon related architectural issues.

I'll see what I can do with my limited knowledge of carbon.

Ulf Holm Nielsen

Back to the top