Re: [platform-swt-dev] [rvprasad@xxxxxxxxxxx: A quick question about thebehavior of eclipse with gtk 2.0]

Venkatesh,

The plan is to get the 2.0-based version out very soon.
Because you already have 2.0 installed, it would suggest you wait for it; it's the center of our attention these days, and all bugs in it will be dealt with much faster than bugs in 1.2 (which is sort of put to the side by 2.0 for now).

Venkatesh P Ranganath <rvprasad@xxxxxxxxxxx>

04/03/2002 03:11 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev