Re: [platform-swt-dev] [rvprasad@xxxxxxxxxxx: A quick question about the behavior of eclipse with gtk 2.0]

I'm confused; the subject line suggests GTK 2.0, but it looks like the question at hand is related to GTK 1.2?

Steve_Northover@xxxxxxx

04/01/2002 04:40 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:        platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [platform-swt-dev] [rvprasad@xxxxxxxxxxx: A quick question about the behavior of eclipse with gtk 2.0]

Boris, can you help this guy please?

Steve

Venkatesh Prasad Ranganath <rvprasad@xxxxxxxxxxx>

03/29/02 09:12 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

       To:        platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

       cc:

Hi,

I am using integration build 20020328 for linux and gtk.  The problem with this and it's previous stable version are that when
I try to add jars or try to pick an external editor, it displays a filechooser window but the focus never shifts to the
chooser window but rather stays on with the previous window.  I am using sawfish window manager.  I do not know if this is a
problem with the window manager or the implementation of eclipse.  Can somebody help address this issue as it is hampering the
use of eclipse?

waiting for reply,

--

Venkatesh Prasad Ranganath,
Dept. Computing and Information Science,

Real Programmers don't write in FORTRAN.  FORTRAN is for pipe stress freaks and
crystallography weenies.  FORTRAN is for wimp engineers who wear white socks.