Re: [platform-swt-dev] status of cvs for Mac OS X port?

I pulled your code from the site Maurice as you requested. You know it would be great if we had a more in depth description of the situation with Cocoa which we could put up on the dev resources page. That way when new people come along and ask about it, we could just point them there. Maybe as an swt faq entry...

McQ.

Maurice Parker <Maurice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

04/02/2002 06:54 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev