Re: [platform-swt-dev] status of cvs for Mac OS X port?

Andre has been working hard on getting something which he could demo for JavaOne. He's going to release his stuff now into the repository now that JavaOne is passed.

McQ.

Chris DiGiano <digi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

04/02/2002 01:50 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev