[platform-swt-dev] SWT on MacOS X: version 0322 available

The latest drop (0322) of my 'SWT to MacOS X' port is now available
on the SWT Development Resource page:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/dev.html

You can find it at the bottom of the page (In order to download the archive I had to press the option key).

The archive contains a Project Builder project with almost all of the SWT sources, my Carbon/JNI files and several sample programs. You can just press the Build & Run button in Project Builder and after two minutes a sample app called 'Eclipse' should appear.

What's new:
- Menus:
	- real Mac context menus (try right mouse button on Canvas tab)
	- checked MenuItems, radio button menu items
	- dynamic menus: the menu is populated just before the menu is shown
- Images with masks
- GC.setClipping, native Regions (see checkerboard clipping area in Canvas tab)
- ToolBar, ToolItem (checked, radio button behavior, toggles)
- standard SWT samples integrated: ControlExample, Addressbook, FileViewer
(you can control what sample is started in Eclipse.java, just edit the number in the switch statement)
- Scale and Slider widgets
- ColorDialog, MessageBox

Next goals:
- native implementation of Tree and Table
- getting my source under CVS
- Images for Buttons, Labels, ToolItems etc.
- ComboBox widget

Have fun!

--andre

Back to the top