[platform-swt-dev] RE: AIX port of SWT

Kevin-

Agreed that it would be nice to specify VM arguments in the makefiles.  The
problem in the AIX case is that this particular argument can only be appended
for users with a certain Java VM version.

I have attached the code that I have thrown together for this problem, and I'd
like to hear your thoughts.  The modifications are made from the 0214 build,
and they affect:
	library/eclipse.c
	library/eclipseMotif.c
	library/eclipseOS.h