Re: [platform-swt-dev] GTK2 now in HEAD

You can connect anonymously. If you need more detail, please see a
Carolyn

"Randy Hudson" <hudsonr@xxxxxxxxxx>
03/15/2002 03:03 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:     platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [platform-swt-dev] GTK2 now in HEAD

How does one connect to the Eclipse CVS server?
Our internal CVS server does not have user authentication.  Is this true
for Eclipse.org?

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           Boris_Shingarov@xxxxxxx|
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           platform-swt-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           03/15/2002 02:19 PM    |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           platform-swt-dev       |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->

>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                              |
  |       To:       platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx             |
  |       cc:  |
  |       Subject:  [platform-swt-dev] GTK2 now in HEAD           |
  |                                                              |
  |                                                              |

Dear All who is interested in SWT/GTK:

Yesterday at 2:00pm Ottawa time (19:00GMT), the GTK2 branch of the
org.eclipse.swt module, was merged into the HEAD branch.
All new development is now happening in the HEAD branch.
This means that we now treat GTK 1.2 and GTK 2.0 as two separate
platforms,
as opposed to two branches of one GTK platform.  Please connect to HEAD if
you want to get our latest changes.

Boris