Re: [platform-swt-dev] GTK:How to force a shell to paint?

Steve_Northover@xxxxxxx writes:

> How can I know when a shell has painted?  Is there a flush thing in GTK
> hopefully better but using the same idea as XmUpdateDisplay?

I'm not familiar with XmUpdateDisplay; reading its man page, I think
gdk_window_process_updates() is maybe equivalent.

You'll cause flicker and inefficiency calling that indiscriminately,
of course. "Be careful"

> BTW: I am implementing the sizing hack that we discussed and generally
> fixing Shell.

Sounds perfect.

Havoc

Back to the top