Re: [platform-swt-dev] Changes to GTK Font

Jeffrey,

I reverted the stream to GdkFonts because it is currently not working, and other people were getting confused.
I definitely DO want your help with the Pango fonts and related GC issues.

Boris

Jeffrey Morgan <Jeffrey.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

03/12/2002 07:41 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev