[platform-swt-dev] MacOSX port - good progress!

Looks like the MacOSX port is moving right along! Thanks, Andre.

I downloaded it yesterday and am very impressed with your progress. I'd love
to volunteer to help but don't know how helpful I'd be, since all my Mac
programming experience (about 7 years) is pre-Carbon. Mostly I just want to
cheer you along.

I've read that some are having trouble getting it to build. Don't know what
that's about. Maybe they don't have the latest Developer Tools. I just
double-clicked the project and did a Build And Run and it came right up.

I would _love_ to see this port succeed as it would greatly expand the
market for my Eclipse-based stuff. (MacOSX is a developer magnet.)

Bob Foster
Object Factory Inc.

Back to the top