From: Mike_Wilson@xxxxxxx [mailto:Mike_Wilson@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 9:08 AM
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] thoughts about gtk2

It's happening as we speak. Eclipse comes up now, but it's very fragile. Give us a couple of weeks to beat it into shape.

McQ.

Jeffrey Morgan <kuzman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

03/02/2002 01:34 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:        "'platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [platform-swt-dev] thoughts about gtk2

What are the current thoughts about porting SWT to
GTK2?  Do you have a timeframe when you hope to
begin this effort?

-Jeff