Re: [platform-swt-dev] Running ControlExample example program failsunderHP-UX

Grant,

I modified the sample examples you sent with ...

e.gc.drawPolyline(points);

and it draws the polyline.  Looks like fillPolygon fails to draw.
Same behavior on the canvas too. But, it does not hang as it use
to, running the "controlexample" or the "eclipse" itself using the
fillPolygon, shell popsup without fillPolygon.

-Sri