Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT for MacOS X

If I'm not mistaken, you need to copy the project to a writable directory, not just open it from the mounted disk image.

On Tuesday, February 19, 2002, at 03:14  PM, Ringo De Smet wrote:

Hello Andre,

On 07-02-2002 00:14, Andre Weinand wrote:

The archive contains a Project Builder project with almost all of the
SWT sources, my Carbon/JNI files and a sample program. You can just
press the Build & Run button in Project Builder and after two minutes
a sample app called 'Eclipse' should appear.

I extracted the archive on my disk and launched PB by double-clicking on
Eclipse.pbproj. However, my PB crashes during indexing the files. The last
file I see mentioned is ST.java. Does anybody have a clue of the cause?

Ringo