Re: [platform-swt-dev] Other layout classes

In the 2.0 stream.  You'll have to figure it out from the JavaDoc.
It will be included in the SWT Layout Article on Eclipse Corner
soon as well.

It behaves the same as Motif XmForm or VA/Smalltalk
CwForm if you are familiar with either of these things.

Steve

"Prasad Dantuluri" <dantuluriprasad@xxxxxxxxxxx>

02/13/02 03:57 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev