Re: [platform-swt-dev] Eclipse on Mac OSX

I'd like to install this, but I don't have a clue about most of this stuff. Here's what I've gleaned. Can someone clarify for me?
1) get X on X installed
2) Get fink installed
3) Use fink to get gnome and WindowMaker
4) get the source from eclipse.org named  eclipse-SDK-20020125-linux-
gtk.zip
5) unstuff being careful of stuffit's truncation problem (don't use it? then what?) 6) drop the three libs that Laurent provided into plugins/org.eclipse.swt/ws/gtk 7) then what? run make in the eclipse directory? Laurent seemed to suggest using fink. Is there a fink package for eclipse? Here's where I lose it ... ;-(

Thanks!!