RE: [platform-swt-dev] Eclipse on Mac OSX

Hi,
I have tried without success to get this up and running on MacOsX. Would
someone be kind enough to explain the steps I need to go through ? Ie. What
I need to have installed where.

I think my mistake is grabbing the linux zip from the download site rather
than building eclipse myself ?

Channing