Re: [platform-swt-dev] Problems loading CDE library

Turns out that the libswt-cde library needed to be linked with libc,
and the -G linker option suppresses the error messages that would
report unresolved symbols.  The -G option also enables runtime
linking, which is apparently discourged for use on AIX.  Replacing
the -G with -lc on the linker line did the trick.

Thanks-
John

John Rose