Re: [platform-swt-dev] AWT peers location ?

Download eclipse SDK and install it, you will find it
under plugins/org.eclipse.swt. The source probably will
be archived you need to extract it. Examples on SWT can
be found at  plugins/org.eclipse.swt.examples.

Documentation:

The Javadoc is here:

http://www.eclipse.org/
Projects
The Eclipse Project
API Reference
The relevant package names all begin with org.eclipse.swt.....

The programmer's guide is here:

http://www.eclipse.org/
Projects
The Eclipse Project
Documentation
Platform Plug-in Developer's Guide
(probably easiest if you get the PDF at this point - the html interface
typically requires too much clicking).
Programmer's Guide
Standard Widget Toolkit

-Sri