[platform-swt-dev] JNI & Carbon Sample (V3)

Hi,
Attached is the latest version of my JNI/Carbon sample.

New things:
- moved most of the C code to the Java side to better match the SWT style
(see http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-SWT-Design-1/SWT-Design-1.html)
As a result OS.java covers now much more of the Carbon API.

- added code to use Carbon controls. Carbon controls will be used as the foundation of most SWT widgets. Right now my sample uses a hierarchy of two nested UserPanes (with scrollbars) and a push button. The custom UserPane is kind of a 'feasability study'
for the SWT Composite/Canvas.

Good night...
--andre