Re: [platform-swt-dev] Toolbar

The newsgroup would be perfectly ok, too.
This list is for people who want to help with the *development of* SWT.

Steve_Northover@xxxxxxx

01/16/2002 03:36 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:        platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:        platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject:        Re: [platform-swt-dev] Toolbar

Prasad, this is the wrong forum to ask these kind of questions.

The correct formum is eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx.

"Prasad Dantuluri" <dantuluriprasad@xxxxxxxxxxx>

01/16/02 03:28 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev