[platform-swt-dev] GTK issues (missing methods)

I didn't want to report these yet to Bugzilla, since I know GTK hasn't stabilized yet, but here are some issues I've seen:

1. The API method GC.copyArea(Image, int, int) doesn't exist.  Our existing code relies on this method
2. The API method List.getFocusIndex() doesn't exist - this impacts us greatly (in fact this causes compilation problems for me in SWT)
3. Compilation errors exist in SelectableItemWidget and Table, as they both reference the missing field Display.textHighlightThickness

I'm running with version 2.019 of SWT/GTK (i.e. last week's build).

Thanks,
David
--
David Whiteman