Re: [platform-swt-dev] Re: Mac port: Status Update

Well I wouldn't go *that* far <grin>, apparently Sun's working hard to speed it up significantly in J2SE 1.4 ....

Anyhow, what I'm finding in my bits & pieces of experiments with Cocoa -> JNI is that while we have to use NSSelector to do event handling, the underlying ObjC version is probably fast enough for general use.

Cheers
Stu